[CQ-Contest] Contester attendance at Dayton

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contester attendance at Dayton
From: k1ir@designet.com (Jim Idelson)
Date: Sun Mar 11 15:36:40 2001
Thanks, Pete. This number has quickly converged to around 600-800, based on
Contest Dinner and Forum attendance.

 > At 09:41 AM 3/11/01 -0500, you wrote:
 >Can anybody help me estimate in rough numbers how many people who identify
 >themselves as "contesters" attend Dayton?

I guess that the contester dinner sells out routinely, but don't I recall
that the limit last year was 325?  At least that gives you a "greater than"

73, Pete N4ZR
Contesting is!

The World Contest Station Database
is waiting for your input at

The Information Resource for Conferencing Professionals
James S. Idelson
DesigNET International, Inc.
96 Morse Road
Sudbury, Massachusetts USA 01776