[CQ-Contest] Re: [3830] I can feel the heat! Fwoosh!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: [3830] I can feel the heat! Fwoosh!
From: Jan.E.Holm@telia.se (Jan.E.Holm@telia.se)
Date: Tue Mar 27 08:06:44 2001
Sender: owner-cq-contest@contesting.com

       Maybe it´s about time that the contest sponsor ( CQ in this case)
       to control that people follows their rules themselves.
       A system with official CQ observers that tunes the bands during
       contest, it could be 5 or 10 in each continent.
       They would observe rule violations, bad behaviour and on SSB if
       uses excessive bandwith (key clicks on CW).
       There is so much rule violation and bad behaviour these days that
       almost no fun anymore to take part in radio contesting, something
       clearly has to be done before total anarchy will brake loose, or
is it
       me that are getting too old??????

       73, Jim SM2EKM