[CQ-Contest] I can feel the heat! Fwoosh!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] I can feel the heat! Fwoosh!
From: Jim_Neiger@XonTech.com (James B. Neiger)
Date: Wed Apr 4 07:42:54 2001
Two good points raised by Bill.

(1) It is probably valid that packet DOES increase the level of activity in
DX contests by bringing out the "casual" operators.  This, in itself, is
good.

(2) With regards Bill's statement that "Casually operating a contest with
packet assistance is fun", some probably also find it "fun" to fish by
throwing sticks of dynamite into the water!  Should we encourage the latter,
or maybe better yet, TEACH everyone how to fish?

Just wondering....................

73

Jim Neiger
N6TJ/ZD8Z