[CQ-Contest] Visalia Contest Dinner - Last Call

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Visalia Contest Dinner - Last Call
From: k2kw@prodigy.net (KEN SILVERMAN)
Date: Tue Apr 17 15:02:13 2001
This is your last chance to buy tickets!  We have to sign a contract with
the hotel Wednesday Morning guaranteeing the number of dinners.  If you
arrive on Friday asking to purchase a ticket, there is a 50/50 chance the
hotel may not be able to accommodate you.  We want everyone to join us, so
to be sure, buy your tickets now!

Call our reservation hotline to sign up, (ham) operators are standing by!

Champion Radio Products (aka K3EST)
Telephone: (888) 833-3104
Fax: (530) 758-9062

Choose:  Prime Rib of Beef -- $29 /or/ Chicken Princess -- $23
Have your credit card handy for payment.  P/U tickets at the door starting
at 6PM.

The dinner will take place on Friday, April 20, 2001 at 8:00 p.m.
(cash bar opens at 7:00 p.m.)

MC:  Tom Schiller, N6BT
Guest Speaker:  Dr. Baldar on:  High Performance CW -Variations on a Theme.

Door Prizes:  (the list keeps growing)

*  Force 12 - Sigma-40XP (40m DXpedition vertical) Retail value is $449
*  Productivity Resources - One 20 foot 4130 Chrome Moly Mast, 2"OD, 3/8"
wall, 110,000 PSI minimum yield strength. Retail value is $440.00  By
Productivity Resources and K5RC, K5KG, K5AF
*  Array Solutions - SixPak
*  HRO - Heil PRO-MICRO-4
*  DXpedition University - Jamaican Coffee
*  DXpedition University - Jamaican Coffee
*  WriteLog Software by W5XD & K5DJ
*  CT - Software
*  TR - Software
*  NA - Software
*  NCJ - 1 year subscription
*  NCJ - 1 year subscription
*  K7BV - one K7BV Fake-A-Break
*  CQ Contest Magazine - 1 year subscription
*  CQ Contest Magazine - 1 year subscription
*  CQWW CD
*  CQWW CD

73, Kenny K2KW