[CQ-Contest] Plesant Surprise

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Plesant Surprise
From: w0etc@ix.netcom.com (Larry Lindblom W0ETC)
Date: Wed Apr 18 23:42:31 2001
Today when I got home from work there was a large padded envelope in the
mail box.  When I opened it I discovered it was a plaque for my 160 effort
in CQWW SSB 1999.  My first ever "wood" and a very pleasant surprise.  I
will also probably be my last ever CQ WW wood, since I usually am part of
the multi op crew at N0NI.  1999 was the year Toni's station was out of
commission due to moving so I did a solo 160 effort.  Special thanks to
World Radio the plaque sponsor.

73 W0ETC