[CQ-Contest] A plesant Surprise also here !

Subject: [CQ-Contest] A plesant Surprise also here !
From: F6BEE@aol.com (F6BEE@aol.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 14:28:15 2001
As an echo to W0ETC's recent posting, and also getting back home from work
on tuesday night, I found the same type of enveloppe in the mailbox.
Mine contained a plaque for TM2Y's effort in the CQ WW DX SSB 1999 contest,
as Europe #1 in Multi/Single category. It took only 5 days (including a 3 day
Easter week end) to cross the pond !

It's a pleasant mail and also a sign that the CQ WW DX plaques and awards are
really issued and mailed in a very reasonable time frame.

On behalf of all TM2Y operators, many thanks to Bob Cox, K3EST, the plaque
sponsor and Contest Director.

Jacques, F6BEE

<< Today when I got home from work there was a large padded envelope in the
  mail box.  When I opened it I discovered it was a plaque for my 160 effort
  in CQWW SSB 1999.   >>