[CQ-Contest] WX0B SO2R Box

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WX0B SO2R Box
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher W4AN)
Date: Fri Apr 27 14:14:19 2001

I just took delivery of my WX0B SO2R box this past week and wanted to
comment that this thing looks really GREAT.  Very professional looking and
includes features that I did not even think of supporting, but that make
sense (like sub-receiver audio support).

I won't get a chance to test it for awhile, but if you are looking for a
method of managing two radios I believe this would be a very good one.

I did notice that N3RD has developed a box for the same function.  I've
had very good luck with Dave's products too.  So there are options.

Array Solutions:  http://www.arraysolutions.com
TopTen Devices:  http://www.qth.com/topten

I've also added the TopTen SO2R on eHam.net Product Reviews if anyone else
would like to add reviews or read them:

http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/1489

I'll let Dave or someone else add the TopTen Device SO2R box to eHam in
the same area if they like.

73

Bill