[CQ-Contest] Hard-Sided Travel Cases?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Hard-Sided Travel Cases?
From: wa7fab@cdsnet.net (Van K7VS)
Date: Tue May 1 18:01:21 2001

When we went to Myanmar (XZ0A) a year ago this past February, just about
everyone on the trip used the containers that one buys from dive shops.  It
may be the same unit i.e. Pelican.  But you might try a dive shop in your
area and also many communities have small firms that sell and cut foam to
size for you.  The units that I saw were metalized and not simply hi-impact
plastic or whatever.  They are also water tight and float!  Van, K7VS
(XZ1VS)