[CQ-Contest] Indiana QSO Party this weekend

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Indiana QSO Party this weekend
From: k9ig@contesting.com (Greg Clark)
Date: Thu May 3 10:04:28 2001
I know we can't beat K4OJ and the gang for their ability to stir things up for
the Florida QSO Party, but I'll try.

This weekend is the Indiana QSO Party.  I'm not sure on what the total activity
level will be but there will be some of us out running around in the mobile.

KJ9C will be heading to the SE portion of the state.  The Hoosier Contesters
and DX Club will have a mobile using the club call of KJ9D in the NW.  W9IU
will be covering the NE area and K9IG is going to the SW to see what counties
I can hit.

If you get a chance, listen for IN stations and those in the mobiles this
weekend
and give us a few points.

Here are the rules for the contest as pulled from the ARRL page:

Indiana QSO Party, sponsored by Land O' Lakes ARC, 1400Z May 5 to 2300Z May
6. Single op, multiop, club station, VHF/UHF; any class can be fixed and/or
mobile. Exchange signal report and county for Indiana stations, signal report
and state or county for others. Work stations once per band and mode; work
mobiles
in each county. 2 pts for SSB and AM contacts, all other modes count 3 pts.
Multipliers: Indiana stations multiply QSO points by total of Indiana counties,
states and countries worked. Out of state