[CQ-Contest] USA WRTC Competitors

Subject: [CQ-Contest] USA WRTC Competitors
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher W4AN)
Date: Mon May 7 17:17:55 2001

I through together a quick application on Contesting.com for gathering
information from operators who are interested in attending the WRTC 2002
event.

I have no affiliation with the WRTC-2002 organizers and not even sure if I
will be able to attend, but it seemed to me that nominating people who
either couldn't or didn't want to attend didn't make sense.  This will
also give the various clubs a better method to evaluate the competitors
based on a resume each can enter using this form.

Selected club officials can get access to the resume information by
contacting Steve London, N2IC, at n2ic@arrl.net.

If you encounter problems with this form, please contact me.

Entry:  http://www.contesting.com/wrtc2002/

List of Entrants (callsigns
only):  http://www.contesting.com/wrtc2002/list

I hope this helps.