[CQ-Contest] SECC Selection Process (oops)

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SECC Selection Process (oops)
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher W4AN)
Date: Tue May 8 10:04:04 2001

Not sure why, but yesterday I had it in my brain that nominations were by
callarea and not east/west.

My comments and suggestions remain the same:

1) Pick the best 5 operators from east and west regardless of club
membership.  If every club only picks their own members, then we will have
a big fat tie with everyone getting one vote.

2) Do not pick more than one member from our own club.

3) Ask other clubs not selected as part of this process for their input on
this process.

73

Bill, W4AN

Now back to doing one thing well instead of two things poorly.  SO1R.