[CQ-Contest] Foreign postage

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Foreign postage
From: goodmancpa@enter.net (William N. Goodman, CPA K3ANS)
Date: Fri May 11 00:28:27 2001

  I forget who was looking for foreign postage source.  The request was
posted on this reflector about a month ago.  Someone mentioned William J.
Plum, but they did not know how to reach him.  I saw Bill at the Warminster
ARC, Wrightstown, PA hamfest on May 6 and told him that he is wanted!  His
business card says:  William J. Plum, 12 Glenn Road, Flemington, NJ
08822-3322.  Telephone 908-788-1020; Fax 908-782-2612.  The card lists his
services: Airmail postage and DX supplies; airmail envelopes, QSLs, eyeball
cards, foreign airmail postage, QSL albums and pages, QSL card wall hangers.
Give him a toot!  Tell him you saw this message.   He is not a ham.  73,
Bill, K3ANS>>