[CQ-Contest] Dayton Contest Forum

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Contest Forum
From: tduffy@sygnet.com (Tim Duffy)
Date: Sun May 13 11:20:02 2001
The Antenna Forum is on FRIDAY.

The Contest Forum is on SATURDAY.

The first Antenna Forum I attended in Dayton was around 1975 and it was
early on
Saturday morning. It was given by Rush Drake, W7RM. We were the only thing that
was going on in what is now the main arena area where Icom, Yaesu and
others are
now located. The Flea Market didn't start until Saturday morning back then....

When I started moderating the Antenna Forum in 1980, ( So I guess this is 21
years now) there had not been an Antenna Forum for a few years. We put it on
Friday and it has been there ever since.

CU on Friday.

73!
Tim K3LR

http://www.k3lr.net