[CQ-Contest] ARRL November Sweepstakes Club Competition Winners to Be An

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL November Sweepstakes Club Competition Winners to Be Announced at Dayton Contest Forum
From: dhenderson@arrl.org (Henderson, Dan N1ND)
Date: Mon May 14 11:00:31 2001
I am pleased to announce that the winning clubs for the 2000 ARRL November
Sweepstakes will be revealed Saturday May 19 at around 2:30 during the
Contest Forum at the Dayton Hamvention.  Thanks to K1DG for making time
available for this brief presentation, which will follow the WRTC video and
WRTC 2002 announcement.

A good, close, spirited competition is always the hallmark of the ARRL
November Sweepstakes.  We look forward to presenting representatives of the
winning clubs with their gavels.

The winner in each category comes from the list of participating clubs
below.  If your club is on the list, please check with  your club officials
and see if you have someone attending Hamvention and who will be attending
the Contest Forum that could accept the gavel on behalf of your club.  If
you do, please have an officer email me at n1nd@arrl.org with the designated
person's name and callsign.  I will need this information by Wednesday
night, as I leave Thursday morning for Dayton.

If you are an active contester and attending Hamvention, I look forward to
meeting you.  Please drop by the ARRL DXCC card checking area and introduce
yourself.  See you this weekend.

73

Dan Henderson, N1ND
ARRL Contest Branch Manager