[CQ-Contest] Ditto WRTC 2002 Comments

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ditto WRTC 2002 Comments
From: jsschuster@snet.net (Jack Schuster)
Date: Wed May 16 16:24:19 2001
I have to second K5RC's comments. WRTC 96 which I attended as a visitor
for the final weekend remains the most memorable Ham Radio event in my
life. I regret that  I didn't go to Slovenia  but  look forward to
Finland, not as a competitor. I expect it to be rewarding just to be
there, regardless of who competes or wins! The OH boys have the right to
set the rules however they like, and clubs can select their nominees
following whatever criteria they like within whatever rules there may
be.One thing is certain... eveyone who might deserve to compete may not
have the chance.
JACK   W1WEF