[CQ-Contest] FS / trade: W9XT Contest Card-

Subject: [CQ-Contest] FS / trade: W9XT Contest Card-
From: n4gi@juno.com (n4gi@juno.com)
Date: Tue May 22 23:03:46 2001
After an unsuccessfull attempt to sell it at Dayton, thought maybe I'd
see if anyone here could use one:

Voice keyer card, Cables (now set up for Knwd), software, manual.  Works
great with CT, Writelog, NA, maybe others, but I have only used these....
 16 seconds of total recording on board IC (no HDD) in up to 4 memories,
also has built in CW keying capability.  Shove it in a spare ISA slot and
go.  Works great, but I don't do enough phone (or any other mode these
days) to keep it sitting on the shelf.

$120 USD, u-ship (Tampa)  / or will entertain trade offers for qrp gizmos
of equal value

reply direct,

TNX
Blake   N4GI