[CQ-Contest]

Subject: [CQ-Contest]
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Sun May 27 17:27:22 2001
At 11:23 AM 5/26/01 -0700, K1MY wrote:

 >I want to start taping some of the contests for my library. Anything special
 >that I should look for in a cassette tape recorder?

Hi Bruce -- Instead, can I suggest a program called RecAll by Sagebrush
Software?  It records to hard disk, uses <600MB (I think) for a 48-hour
contest, and best of all, it timestamps the record so that you can find
QSOs to the nearest minute.  It only requires a 486DX100 or better with a
simple sound card, so any old clunker Pentium will work great.  Definitely
the best way to go...  Then you can archive contests on CD-ROM, 1-2 per
disk.

73, Pete N4ZR
No, no ... that's WEST Virginia