[CQ-Contest] BCC PED Contest

Subject: [CQ-Contest] BCC PED Contest
From: gm3woj@talk21.com (Chris Tran GM3WOJ)
Date: Thu May 31 22:01:49 2001
Hello all

This on-line CW contest is great fun - I only had time to
work 300 stations in WPX CW, but I realised that I was
less nervous running a real pile-up than trying to improve
my score in the BCC PED Contest - isn't that ridiculous ?

Visit
http://www.bavarian-contest-club.de/contest/ped/ped_eng.html
and download the special version of PED, then have as many
10 minute tries as you like to improve your score.

The actual 'QSOs' made in this contest are a bit unrealistic
i.e. you don't need to send your own callsign at all in the 10
minute session.  Also, on my PC, PED sometimes starts a
callsign part way through, which wastes time.

Please could some poor CW operators send in entries
to make my feeble score seem better ?!!

73
Chris    GM3WOJ