[CQ-Contest] Ethernet-II

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ethernet-II
From: ludal@dmv.com (Dallas Carter)
Date: Mon Jun 11 23:44:40 2001
Anyone using 3com 3C503 cards please listen up.

I am trying to get my station networked using 3C503
cards and have loaded the packet drivers.  I have also
loaded nettsr and have the thinwire link terminated
in 75 ohms at each end (Thin Wire is 75 not 50 ohm).

Cannot get anything outta this lash up.  Respond=20
directly and I will give you the gory details of how
I have installed this stuff.  Perhaps you can show me
the error of my ways.

The rest of you may rejoin the regularly scheduled program
already in progress.

73  Dallas  W3PP