[CQ-Contest] WRTC & PED

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC & PED
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher W4AN)
Date: Wed Jun 13 12:37:21 2001

I recieved some private mail from KQ2M who made some very good points
about the pileup type competitions.  It might be a very good measure of
one particular skill that goes in to making a great contest operator.
N5TJ/K1TO did with the pile up competition.

I suspect sleep deprevation and the ability to perform without sleep is
also another attribute.  Maybe the OHs will consider keeping the
competitors awake for 48 hours before giving a pileup competition?  I
suspect this would tweak iron-man N6TJ's interest.  :)

73

Bill, W4AN