[CQ-Contest] On-Off Time Calculator

Subject: [CQ-Contest] On-Off Time Calculator
From: w7ti@jps.net (Bill Turner W7TI)
Date: Thu Jun 14 18:33:51 2001
After years of figuring out my on and off times by hand, I
finally got smart and set up an Excel spreadsheet to do it.
Should have done it years ago.  If you'd like a copy, email me
and I'll send it as an attachment.  It's a small file, only 16kb,
and nothing fancy but it does the job.  Requires Excel 97 or
later to run it.  You can do a copy and paste into your summary
sheet and it will look like this:

ON      06/09 00:00
OFF     06/09 05:00
ON      06/09 11:52
OFF     06/09 12:21
ON      06/09 15:08
OFF     06/09 17:59
ON      06/09 21:23
OFF     06/09 21:24
ON      06/09 23:00
OFF     06/10 04:03
ON      06/10 12:42
OFF     06/10 19:15
ON      06/10 20:53
OFF     06/11 00:00
TOTAL TIME ON:  00 23:04 (dd hh:mm)

Feel free to add bells and whistles and email it back!

email to:  w7ti@jps.net

73, Bill W7TI