[CQ-Contest] July QST arrives "Antenna Issue"

Subject: [CQ-Contest] July QST arrives "Antenna Issue"
From: kg0us@swbell.net (dr)
Date: Sun Jun 24 18:24:21 2001
Hello Jerry,

No offense intended towards you, but if the ARRL is suppose to be doing all you
describe below then they must not be doing a very good job.  Are not only about
one fourth of the licensed amateur radio operators in the United States members
of the ARRL.  That seems kind of pathetic to me.

Seventy five percent of all US hams can not be wrong!  Can they?

I am a happy but somewhat objective ARRL member,

Best Regards,

Dave Rich KG0US