[CQ-Contest] PED, RUFZ, and N0SS pileup tape

Subject: [CQ-Contest] PED, RUFZ, and N0SS pileup tape
From: aalaun@attglobal.net (Fred Laun K3ZO)
Date: Wed Jun 27 23:07:37 2001
Many thanks to KL9A for the clarification, and my abject apologies to this
group and to JE3MAS for my hapless confusion.  When I referred to PED in my

Based on KL9A's description, I would have to agree that PED is excellent
pile-up training.  I have bookmarked the download page and will give it a try.

73, Fred, K3ZO