[CQ-Contest] Contesters seem to better people than you think

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contesters seem to better people than you think
From: k8khz@yahoo.com (Sean Fleming)
Date: Fri Jan 4 20:21:49 2002

I want to give a big kudo to all those people that I have talked to in the
contesting community and to whom I have become friends with too. I have not
found a bad contester yet. Though I have found other lids out there in the ham
community.When there is a debate in our group of people, everyone handle things
well as far as I can tell.This  seems to be different than other groups within
the ham community that I have encountered. Hope to hear everyone in the
contests and to make many contacts.  Can't wait for Dayton again.

Sean Fleming

K8KHZ

 Visit my Web Home @ http://www.geocities.com/k8khz

Send me an Instant message