[CQ-Contest] Re: Voice Keyer

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Voice Keyer
From: sm2ekm@telia.com (Jan Erik Holm)
Date: Sat Jan 5 06:26:03 2002
I use the W9XT and it works excelent, has very good audio.
The MFJ forexample doesn´t seem to have good audio, many
stations that uses the MFJ simply has distortion and the MFJ
also has a bad "clunk" sound when it switches over  from TX
to RX.
W9XT card runs perfect with TR CT or NA, I´m sure with
others too but I haven´t tried them.

73 Jim SM2EKM