[CQ-Contest] Italian Contest Manager

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Italian Contest Manager
From: i4ufh@libero.it (Fabio I4UFH)
Date: Sun Jan 6 20:01:01 2002
Hi guys,

Starting from 1 November 2001 the ARI ( Associazione Radioamatori Italiani )
has a  new Contest Manager .

Fabio  I4UFH substitute in this hard work Paolo I2UIY.

I4UFH head a Contest Manager Team, that work closely to handling
all the Magazine column duty, check out the International and National
ARI Contest, and promoting the Contest activity.

 Please help me, to spread out this information, I am also looking for
an updated list of World Wide Contest Manager, to stay in touch
with them.  Any information or update could be sent to

i4ufh@libero.it  or  i4ufh@ari.it

Best Regard and HNY 2002

 73 de Fabio I4UFH