[CQ-Contest] Dupes?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dupes?
From: k8do@diamondcs.net (Dennis OConnor)
Date: Tue Jan 8 10:15:03 2002
John, it may also be that the software the contestor is using actually has
an option to allow dupes, but that person, through ignorance or oversight,
did not set that option '= TRUE', when configuring the software for the
contest...

As you point out it is always much quicker to work/log the Q a second time
around than discuss it... Or even a third time, as does happen... My
personal high is one that duped us 4 times in one contest... By that time
all the ops in the shack had worked him at least once, to the general
merryment of the group, as I logged him for the 4th entry...  This brings
up a thought for Tree in the Stew Perry 160 contest, that we have an award
for the most dupe Q's received while calling CQ....

Denny - K8DO