[CQ-Contest] NCJ CTT&T Topic

Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCJ CTT&T Topic
From: ums@nconnect.net (ums@nconnect.net)
Date: Wed Jan 9 06:45:01 2002
Hi Gang

I would appreciate your help on the next installment of Contest Tips, Tricks
& Techniques in the upcoming NCJ.

Please reply directly to me and be sure  your call sign is included.  Please
reply by Jan 11. Thanks again for your help!

UBN and log checking
 Better and more complete log checking has resulted in more contacts being
removed
from logs along with penalty points.  A few errors can knock a station out of
first place. Have your operating procedures changed with the new log checking?
 UBN reports are available for many contests. Do you review your UBN reports
to improve your logging accuracy?  What kinds of logging errors do you make
most often? What techniques do you use for improving your logging accuracy?

Thanks & 73 - Gary  W9XT

w9xt@qth.com

Get your N/Connect Internet account today.
Call today toll free 1-888-644-0728.
http://www.nconnect.net, or email info@nconnect.net