[CQ-Contest] Help ARRL 10m test scoring!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Help ARRL 10m test scoring!
From: n2mg@contesting.com (Mike Gilmer - N2MG)
Date: Wed Jan 9 08:27:38 2002
While the DX vs State issue for KH6/KL7 has some merit
at least as far as getting CT to score it correctly,
as far as sending in your Cabrillo log, the issue is
moot.

This is because the Cabrillo format makes no attempt
to "score" the log.  There are no QSO points,
no "flags" for new mults, no country totals, etc.  All
the scoring is done by the ARRL's log checking software.

73 Mike N2MG

http://www.peoplepc.com