[ DAKOTA-HAM ] Fw: [CQ-Contest] US/VE Hams: QST - Do we have a say in it

Subject: [ DAKOTA-HAM ] Fw: [CQ-Contest] US/VE Hams: QST - Do we have a say in it?
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Mike)
Date: Fri Jan 11 00:00:27 2002
I don't know Hans, but the last issue of CQ that I picked up
at the newstand had the top score results of the CQ 160 contest
listed with the usual writeup and soapbox, but I couldn't for the
life of me find the detailed score listings. Far as I could tell there
were no where to be found in that issue. For better or for worse,
CQ may be one step ahead of ARRL on this.

Does anyone know if the detailed score listings are posted on
the web somewhere?