[CQ-Contest] Recruiting

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Recruiting
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Sun Jan 13 05:03:49 2002
The debate about contest reporting in QST has gotten me thinking in some
different directions about our recruitment problem.  I believe there is a
lot of room for improvement in the quality of contest reporting from this
perspective, but like Tree wonder if more isn't needed in other venues.

Specifically, I'm wondering if there currently exists a good short video
(~20 minutes) to promote contesting to local general-interest clubs.  I've
seen the newly released WRTC 2000 video, but think it is not really very
"accessible" for non-contesters.  Ideas?

73, Pete N4ZR

The revised World Contest
Station Database
is online at www.pvrc.org