[CQ-Contest] Dayton Hamvention & Contest/DX activity there?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Hamvention & Contest/DX activity there?
From: w0osk@ix.netcom.com (Ron Klein - W0OSK)
Date: Sun Jan 13 20:23:39 2002
I've been told that in the past there are various Contesting/DXing
events (banguet(s) and whatever else) that occur at the Crowne
Plaza Hotel in Dayton.

Anybody know what's scheduled there for Hamvention 2002. I
managed to book a room there for the XYL and myself for our first
Hamvention trip (after 42 years licensed, it's about time I go!). While
I haven't been real active in recent years, DXing/Contesting is still
where my interests are focused.

Anybody have any information?

73,

Ron - W0OSK