[CQ-Contest] QST vs. NCJ vs. CQ

Subject: [CQ-Contest] QST vs. NCJ vs. CQ
From: W3DMB@aol.com (W3DMB@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 10:33:14 2002

It seems that many people have the idea that the large number of
"Shack-on-a-belt" hams are the answer to the future of ham radio..  That
their poll numbers will translate into big bucks for those organizations and
publications who will meet their needs when compared to a bunch of "old guys"
who chase DX and contest on the HF bands..

Wow!  Maybe someone should act on that idea and bring out a magazine designed
for them..  They could call it    "VHF"  or something like that...

Wait...  I think I saw that before..  didn't it work then??   Well, if not,
they can just include it in a current magazine as a new feature...   Yeah.
Right!

Jerry
W3DMB  "Doing My Best"
"an old guy"