[CQ-Contest] [book] call for chapter ideas

Subject: [CQ-Contest] [book] call for chapter ideas
From: kd4rwn@bellsouth.net (kd4rwn@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jan 23 21:05:34 2002
> hi - with the indulgence of the list members, I would like to solicit
> chapter ideas for the "contesting book" AKA "the book" (I'm choosing to
> leave it untitled for now).

Let me throw in the topic near and dear to my heart.

Chapter: Youth and Contesting

Suggested Article Topics:

160M to 1.2 Ghz in 1000 sq feet or less: Typical Academic
Antenna Plans

Lobbying 101: How to Approach School Administrations For
Funding your Club

What Do Contesting and Quake have in common (Competitive
Attitude): How Contesting can be a vital recruitment tool

>From Kidergarten To Aspireing PHD's: Different Ways of attracting
Youth to Ham Radio and Contesting

etc etc etc

There are many more , but there are a few to get started. I know i
would love to author at least 1 and im sure my lurking colleagues
at other schools that are reading this would jump on the
bandwagon.

73's

Ulysses Rodriguez - NS4W
President - University Of Central Florida ARC (K4UCF)
Member: ARRL, FCG, WWYC # 77
kd4rwn@arrl.net