[CQ-Contest] ARRL VHF SS Web Survey

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL VHF SS Web Survey
From: rjohnson@tmlp.com (Bob Johnson)
Date: Thu Jan 24 21:26:42 2002
QST: All VHF/UHF and HF contesters:

This is IMPORTANT !!!  The ARRL posted a VHF SS Survey Monday.  My guess
is that it will end Saturday or Sunday, so don't wait

Please, everyone that worked the ARRL VHF SS contest this last weekend,
no matter how little you operated, log on to the ARRL web site
and vote on the survey. We VHF/UHFer's need to be counted by ARRL so they
won't stop reporting contest line results in QST.

- Get to the ARRL Web site and vote TODAY, time is running out FAST !!!
- You DO NOT have to be an ARRL member to vote !!!
- If you know someone who does not subscribe to this list, tell him to VOTE
!!!
- If you know someone who does not have web access, HELP him to VOTE !!!
- Go to <http://www.arrl.org/>http://www.arrl.org - it's located on the lower
right hand side.

DO IT TODAY !!!!  The contests you save may be your own  !!!

73 es VOTE
Bob, K1VU
FN42ma