[CQ-Contest] contesters vs emergencies

Subject: [CQ-Contest] contesters vs emergencies
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Mike)
Date: Fri Jan 25 07:20:56 2002
Or listening/operating on two emergency nets at once - SO2R?

What great training for linking between a local VHF net and a
national HF net, or two difference HF nets. On September
11th I was listening to an HF traffic net on 20 meters in one ear
while checking propagation on 15 meters in the other ear.

The big antennas and amplifiers don't hurt either :)