[CQ-Contest] Sprint - Calling Zone 6, 7 and 8 stations...

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sprint - Calling Zone 6, 7 and 8 stations...
From: paul@k9pg.com (Paul Gentry)
Date: Thu Jan 31 13:02:52 2002
Attetion stations in HR, YN, V4, J3, HP, TG, PJ7, J6, V3, FG, KP2,
FM....etc... all North American countries, anyone in zones 6, 7 and 8
(along with VP9 and OX... and of course AK, you are all multiplies in
the Sprint.

If you have any free time this Sat night for the SSB Sprint and the
following Sat night for the CW Sprint, please tune through 20 meters
sometime between 0000z and 0359z and listen for people calling CQ
Sprint on SSB this Sat night and CQ NA on CW the following Sat night...
give them a call.  I guarantee that you will make a lot of us very
happy!

Here's a link to the rules again............
http://www.ncjweb.com/index.php3?leftcol=contestmenu&rightcol=sprintrules1

It'd be great to have activity on from all 48 states, plus all
provinces - and AK too!  States like MT, WY, IA, NE, ND (if wb0o
doesn't get on), SD (if wd0t doesn't get on), ME (k1pqs), VT (kk1l)....
somewhat rare states can be non-existant in the sprints.

Lots of Sprint activity = Lots of fun

=====
Paul Gentry  K9PG
paul@k9pg.com
www.k9pg.com

         People said I couldn't do it...so I did it