[CQ-Contest] RTTY WPX and NA Sprint CW this weekend

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RTTY WPX and NA Sprint CW this weekend
From: ku8e1@yahoo.com (Jeffrey Clarke)
Date: Fri Feb 8 06:37:29 2002

DK2SN wrote :

 "I have the impression, that for the people behind the NCJ, any
bandplan and any deeper knowledge about propagation must be
a never understandable great miracle??? When they will do
their "homework" and when they will start with: "THINK GLOBAL"?"

 If I am not mistaken the NA Sprints have been around since the 1970's.
The WPX RTTY is a fairly new contest so maybe the folks at CQ should
of done their "homework " before they scheduled it the same weekend ???

 Personally, I don't think there will be a big problem as long as the
RTTY contesters just stay above 7050 for the few hours that the Sprint
will be going on...

                          Jeff  KU8E

Do You Yahoo!?