[CQ-Contest] Japan and the WRTC

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Japan and the WRTC
From: ha5pp@yahoo.com (Zoltan Szoke)
Date: Mon Feb 11 09:13:20 2002
Hi,

Sorry for no more entrants from Japan in WRTC2002 Finland. Why one team
only?

It seems to me that JAs "go out" from contests time to time. (Or I'm wrong.)
Why go they out?

I would like to see more JAs in the contests! And you?

I love YCCC, New England! But perhaps it would be better idea that next WRTC
should be in Japan. Not?

Question to JAs: JA still be marginalized (WRTC and ...). What is your
opinion about this, why?

73
Zoli
HA5PP