[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest Results & Records

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest Results & Records
From: cx6vm@adinet.com.uy (Jorge Diez - CX6VM)
Date: Wed Feb 13 11:35:00 2002

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C1B482.78AC7200

Hi:

if any guy have the 2001 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST Results (CW / SSB)
and the ALL TIME RECORDS, in a pdf file or other format, and can send them
direct to my e mail address will apreciate it very much.

See you from Costa Rica

73,
Jorge
TI2/CX6VM

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C1B482.78AC7200

Hi:

if = any guy have=20 the 2001 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST Results (CW / SSB)
and the = ALL TIME=20 RECORDS, in a pdf file or other format, and can send them
direct to = my e=20 mail address will apreciate it very much.

See = you from Costa=20 Rica

73,
Jorge
TI2/CX6VM