[CQ-Contest] Contesting audio mixer

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contesting audio mixer
From: paule@sfu.ca (Paul Erickson)
Date: Thu Feb 14 11:17:35 2002
Someone recently posted an audio mixer that had
a stereo position allowing the use of a balance
pot to determine levels from each radio in each
ear. I lost the message, and the bookmark,
and subsequent web searches have not turned up
the same box.

Anyone know which one I am talking about.

Also I would like to hear from anyone who
has used a mixer that allows a small amount
of sound from both radios in each ear, rather
than just the strict stereo separation, I am
used to.

Thanks in advance.

--
cheers, Paul - VA7NT (ex VE7CQK) - email: paule@sfu.ca

"Those who hear not the music, think the dancers mad..."