[CQ-Contest] S53M audio and webcam

Subject: [CQ-Contest] S53M audio and webcam
From: lee@dixieliner.com (Lee Hiers)
Date: Tue Feb 19 17:21:46 2002
On 19 Feb 2002 at 11:54, Kenneth E. Harker wrote:

> > If you made a QSO in ARRL CW with S53M on 40m this weekend and want
> > to hear how your signal was on my side send me an email and I'll
> > send you your audio snapshot. Please note if you want .WAV or .MP3.
>
> Shouldn't this sort of sharing of log information be done after the
> contest log submission deadline?

No.

I wouldn't change my log based on anything I received (log excerpt,
audio clip, etc.) from someone after the contest, regardless of when
I received it.  I trust others to hold to the same ethic.

I'd much rather hear audio from this weekend's contest now than in
two months.  Unfortunately, I didn't work S53M this weekend.

73 de Lee

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA
Cornelia, GA