[CQ-Contest] Packetless contesting

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Packetless contesting
From: desaedeleer.a@js.mil.be (APDB/Cie Comd, DE SAEDELEER A, Cdt)
Date: Thu Feb 21 10:17:47 2002
Hay Guys and Gals, it is nice to know that the idea of  shutting down all
the DXClusters is having a growing intrest . This would also definitely
bring a solution to the cheating business in Assisted and Not assisted
entries.
Remember the topic on the Contest reflector last year and my comments (déja
vu ) .
But probably some of the big guns will disagree . I think as John N2NC says
in his mail that the challenge is big and maybe it will bring back the days
where we had nothing else than our own abilities to find what was available
.

Contests should not be won by the Nr of Dxclusters that one can see but with
the skills to replace them and do as good or even better.....

See You all next time in the WPXSSB at OT2A and WPXCW as CT7T

73 and enjoy the hobby,

Jim - ON5UM