[CQ-Contest] Photos of SO2R Layouts, 3rd Iteration?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Photos of SO2R Layouts, 3rd Iteration?
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Wed Feb 27 18:47:52 2002
I recently asked here for people to send me photos or links to
photos on web sites of the desk layouts in their Single Operator
Two Radio (SO2R) stations.

I received many responses: Thanks!

I've also received several emails asking for copies of everything received.
In lieu of that, I've listed the links and displayed the photos on the
web page at: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/Radio/K8ND_SO2R.htm.

Links and photos under my diagrams.

73,
 Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm