No subject

Subject: No subject
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Wed Mar 6 13:59:42 2002
<3C4C40A0.80EFEA3D@flatoday.infi.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: [FCG] Is copying an exchange important on "the phone"?
Sender: owner-cq-contest@contesting.com

HERE IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT

A contester willing to help co-author a book correct operating procedures...

THIS IS AN ASSET we can offer up to the ARRL.

What other positive things can the contest community do to assist our
national organization so that it better serves us.

Put something in the pot, we all have been taking from it!

Thanks, Frank.

73,

Jim, K4OJ