[CQ-Contest] Legal and / or ethical in ARRL?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Legal and / or ethical in ARRL?
From: Doug@w3cf.com (Doug Priest)
Date: Thu Mar 7 14:35:12 2002
Operator A  goes to US multi op station. He works 30 hours and goes home.
Operator A gets on from home and spots multi op station he just left on
packet.
Operator A does this repeatedly on more than one band knowing full well the
spots are being populated to a global packet network.

Anyone besides me have a problem with that?

If so, what penalties, if any, are appropriate?

73

Doug W3CF

BTW Looking for room at Crowne Plaza for Dayton...There is something fishy
goin on there too....I don't remember exactly what day it was but I had it
marked on the calendar to call and get reservations at 8am. I called at 8:15
and was told they were sold out..............Someone is taking payoffs
somewhere to book earlier than announced. Will share expenses with non
smoker.

Doug Priest W3CF
Hatfield, Pa.
19440-3958