[CQ-Contest] Re: Assisted?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Assisted?
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III - K5TR)
Date: Fri Mar 8 10:38:13 2002
It was pointed out to me that I listed the spots twice
in this message:

http://lists.contesting.com/_cq-contest/2002-March/046632.html

This was an error - if you look at the list you will notice
that the first half of the list is sorted by the number of
spots posted by a spotter.  Then I also have the raw unsorted
list of spots in date/time order.  I did not mean to
include the date/time order list.

--

George Fremin III        "When a true genius appears in the world,
Johnson City, TX           you may know him by this sign; that the