[CQ-Contest] M/Ms spotting from home and by friends

Subject: [CQ-Contest] M/Ms spotting from home and by friends
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Sat Mar 9 19:58:01 2002
On the one hand, a simple rule change to prohibit mass-spotting might be in
order.  On the other, enforcing it could prove difficult, and someone
determined enough would find a way around it.  And penaling the M/S or M/M
station for mass spotting could backfire -- there are those who'd do it just
to get someone DQ'd.

Probably best to express displeasure at this antic in forums like this one,
and hope the offenders will not do so in the future.

73, ron wn3vaw

"You are a fluke of the Universe
You have no right to be here
And whether you can hear it or not,
The Universe is laughing behind your back"
-- National Lampoon's Deteriorata

----- Original Message ----- Message: 6