[CQ-Contest] VA QSO Party files

Subject: [CQ-Contest] VA QSO Party files
From: w4au@contesting.com (John Unger)
Date: Mon Mar 11 16:27:49 2002
The VA QSO Party starts this Saturday at 1800Z. You can check out the rules at:
http://www.qsl.net/sterling/QSOParty.html

As in years past I've put together a TRLog .dom file for this contest. The one
that I have is for in-state stations, but all you have to do is eliminate the
state and province abbreviations to use it out-of-state.

NOTE: the official county and independent city mult abbreviations have changed
from past years; don't use old .dom files...

This QP has been growing in the past few years and is a lot of fun with a fair
amount of activity.

If you want a copy of this .dom file just drop me some email. I can also
furnish a logcfg.dat "stub" file that you can add to and use for the VAQP.

73 - John, W4AU