[CQ-Contest] ZF2MM Stuff

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ZF2MM Stuff
From: felipe@isla.net (Felipe Hernandez)
Date: Tue Mar 12 08:49:16 2002

For every contest I get an email like the ones here from Paul.. he is sort
of my calendar..
he has always been clear on his emails, get on, make some qsos, people
always need your multiplier.

Paul, no apologies... keep up the good work...

Felipe

Hola Colego

Hope all is well!!

If you can get on for the CW Sprint for a while Sat night, that'd be
GREAT!!!

Keep in touch.

Paul

Hooooooola

Think you can get on for a while on the next 2 Sat nights for the sprints?
It'd be great if you could.....PR is always a good one to get.

Do you have any pix of your new QTH?

Paul